Look what Germany has done to me! I cannot get enough sauerkraut. This seems like some ridiculous combination that would only make sense if you were pregnant (which I am definitely not), but it seems to make total sense in my current head space. It’s very simple:
Sauerkraut, Gnocchi and Veggie Sausage Stirfry
- tofu wurst/sausage
- potato gnocchi
- sauerkraut thrown in at the end to warm
- Fry up the veggie sausage until browned.
- Bring water to a boil and cook the gnocchi a couple minutes until they float. Drain.
- Toss into the frying pan with the veggie sausage until browned.
- Add the mushrooms and garlic and saute for a few minutes.
- Add the sauerkraut and stir until warmed.
- It's ready!