I used this recipe to try out the DeBoles Organic Artichoke Spaghetti, made with Jeruslem Artichoke Flour that a friend had raved to me about. I found it for 99 cents at a store called Deals and Steals near my former apartment in Northampton, MA. Delicious.
- one big handful of spaghetti of choice (I used DeBoles Organic Artichoke Spaghetti)
- 1/2 tsp. crushed red chili pepper flakes, or to taste
- one glove garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- broccoli or vegetable of choice (string beans would also be yummy)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Get the spaghetti cooking.
- In a medium sauce pan, heat the olive oil over medium heat, add the garlic, chili flakes and broccoli and saute for 3-4 minutes until garlic is slightly browned. Set aside until the spaghetti is ready.
- Drain the spaghetti, toss with the chili-olive oil mixture, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Top with veggies and eat.
What are your favorite quick and easy meals?