I used this recipe to try out the DeBoles Organic Artichoke Spaghetti, made with Jeruslem Artichoke Flour that a friend had raved to me about. I found it for 99 cents at a store called Deals and Steals near my former apartment in Northampton, MA. Delicious.
Garlic Chili Spaghetti with Broccoli (Aglio e Olio)
- one big handful of spaghetti of choice I used DeBoles Organic Artichoke Spaghetti
- 1/2 tsp. crushed red chili pepper flakes or to taste
- one glove garlic minced
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- broccoli or vegetable of choice string beans would also be yummy
- salt and pepper to taste
- Get the spaghetti cooking.
- In a medium sauce pan, heat the olive oil over medium heat, add the garlic, chili flakes and broccoli and saute for 3-4 minutes until garlic is slightly browned. Set aside until the spaghetti is ready.
- Drain the spaghetti, toss with the chili-olive oil mixture, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Top with veggies and eat.
What are your favorite quick and easy meals?
I love this – ihave eaten this for ages, its quick and yummy!1 I love your blog too 🙂
Happy you like it and thanks for the compliment! 😀