It’s my last day of MoFoing and wow! I think I posted more this month than I have this year (by far). I’m definitely proud of some of the things I’ve come up with and for sticking with it! But damn, it was hard on top of my already busy life so it will be nice to chill out for a bit. I do have some more ideas written in my brainstorming folder, however, so I plan to keep updating, maybe just a bit less than 5 times a week. 😉
That said, on this last day of MoFo (for me), I figured I’d highlight some of my favorite posts from others! MoFo is about blogging yes, but it’s also about finding other awesome food blogs! Here are some of my favorite recipes and posts I’ve stumbled across this month, hope you enjoy them! What were your favorite posts?! I tried to keep up, but there was an overwhelming amount of posting so I’m sure to have missed lots!
– Apfelkuchen mit Marzipanstreuseln
– Eggless Custard Tarts
– Hot Peanut Butter Chocolate Bliss
– Vegan Croissants (with pictures that make it actually seem doable!)
– Peanut Butter Fudge (although the cook until 234 degrees intimidates me)
– Pumpkin Spice Syrup (sooo happy to have this for when I live abroad without access to pumpkin lattes!)
– Chocolate toaster pies (these look incredible)
– Quinoa Brownies (I did need to use up some quinoa…)
– Coconut Fudge
– Cinnamon Sugar Peanut Buttery Chickpea “Peanuts” with peanut Flour
– Pecan Pie Truffles
– Sweet Potato Blondies
Non-MoFo Vegan recipes that look awesome!
– Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
– Chocolate Acorn Squash Baked Custard (how unique!)
– Fat Free Baked Oatmeal
– Cauliflower Risotto (made this twice, so good)
– Quinoa Wild Mushroom Spinach Loaf with Cashew Gravy
Hope you all enjoyed my MoFoing and I will see you around!