Raw Cranberry Vanilla Vegan Brownies
- 1/3 cup dried dates plus 2 more dates
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup walnut pieces
- 1/3 cup raw pecans
- 2 1/2 tablespoons agave nectar I used dark this time and liked it better
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- Put everything in food processor.
- Chop that shit up.
- Press into an appropriate container.
- Freeze for an hour.
- Put in fridge and then eat all of them at your leisure.
- I liked this variation better than my first batch without the cranberries et al, though if the tangy taste of cranberries in your brownies freaks you out go with the recipe below.
Raw Vegan Brownies
-1/2 cup dried dates
– 1/2 cups dried cherries
– 1/3 cup cocoa powder (the original recipe called for 1/4 cup, but I like things chocolatey)
– 1 cup unroasted, unsalted walnuts
– 2 tablespoons agave nectar (or honey, if you eat it)