Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Rocky Road Fudge
Easy vegan rocky road fudge recipe, recipe suitable for the microwave or stove top.
Servings: 10 -15 pieces of fudge
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter if natural, spill the oil on top off first
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 cups confectioners sugar
- 1/3 cup milk of your choice I used rice, but I usually use soy
- 3 tablespoon vegan butter I use Earth Balance
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract optional
- 1/3 cup nuts of your choice I used macadamia
- 3 or more vegan marshmallows
Mix the peanut butter, chocolate chips, rice milk, Earth Balance and vanilla together in a bowl (well, microwave-safe Tupperware container).
Microwave for 30 second intervals until everything is melted. You could also do this on the stove, but I opted for the microwave since the hot plate in my kitchenette takes forever to heat up.
Mix everything together well and add the cocoa powder and confectioner's sugar.
Crush the nuts with a cup and add those in as well.
Rip up the vegan marshmallows into bite-sized pieces and mix them in too.
Once everything it combined, pour it all into a square pan or Tupperware and refrigerate at least one hour before eating. Mmmm.